16 of September. Many are not even aware that there are several inexpensive or even free ways to obtain ownership of land in Russia. Ever additional property is unnecessary? Moreover, if in this land you can build a vacation home. How to get land and not go broke? This question tried to understand the correspondent of "Political class".
Free land from the state
Certain categories of citizens of the Russian Federation, by law, have the right to allocate them the land for free. This issue is regulated by the Land code of the Russian Federation and regional laws.
Ownership of the house on the plot
If a citizen has the right of ownership of building located within the boundaries of the state of the site, it can obtain the ownership right and the land is absolutely free. For this you need to contact the district authority and to Express their desire, backed by a statement, a document confirming ownership of a property. Moreover, this rule applies to those cases where the ownership right arose prior to the entry into force of the amended Land code. This option is also available to the heirs of the property in that case, if the right of ownership to immovable property of the deceased was registered before the enactment of the Land code.
Preferential categories of citizens
Depending on the legislation adopted by the Russian Federation, the right to free land can have a preferential category of citizens. As these rules are set by the regional authorities, the lists of candidates and conditions of receiving the land plot in each region is different.
Most often, the right to free land have:
- Veterans and participants of great Patriotic war.
- Large families with three or more children under the age of 18 years.
- Young families, age of both parents in less than 35 years.
- Labor veterans.
- Persons with disabilities.
In this case the land is allocated only once. Most often, the plots obtained in this manner, intended for personal use: for farming, gardening or dacha construction, for commercial use of these lands is not intended. The approximate area of the allocated sites is approximately 15 acres, largely the size of the area depends on the region. Typically, to achieve of the land, citizens have a hard time need to pass, as they say, "all the circles of hell." After paperwork, the people fall in line, because so are only allocated land, was the inventory. It can take months or even years, so you'll have to be patient.
Obtain land in this way take place in two stages: first, under article 39 of the Land code of the Russian Federation, a citizen is allocated land in the gratuitous use for the following purposes:
- the organization of farms;
- individual construction;
- the business of farming.
The terms of free use for 6 years. After 5 years of receipt of the land to obtain the land. For this you need to use the site only for the purposes of, or in registration of property rights will be denied.
Illustration of the selection of sites this way are lands in the far East, the allocation of which is described in detail in the article "free land clique".
Before you apply for free land, you need to think is this worth it? To Refine site without utilities may be more expensive than to buy the land at market price with all facilities.
The earth at work
To free earth after a five-year lease. This right is provided for individuals involved in certain activities. It is the medical, cultural, agricultural and educational spheres.
How to buy land cheaper
If the right to free land you have or you do not wish to use this right, you will need to purchase the land ourselves. Here is the algorithm of acquiring the state land.
- Search of suitable land. First you need to find a site that is not on the cadastral map. Yourself is hard to do, so the easiest way is to hire a specialist who will advise you throughout time. When choosing a site, pay attention to how difficult to hold to him the necessary communications.
- Registration. Once the desired area is detected, it is put on the cadastral account. This procedure is paid and is granted entirely at the expense of the citizen.
- Filing of documents. The documents obtained in step 2 are sent to the Department of real estate, where the plot is checked for validity and suitability for construction.
- Auction. If the test is successful, the site goes to auction. It is at this stage is determined by the price at which you will be able to purchase a plot. The problem is that information on forthcoming auction is published, and anyone can compete for the site, which is chosen and registered you.
As a rule, in the regions rivals rarely appear on such trades. In this case, you will acquire land at the acquisition price. If there were others wishing to purchase this part, you will have to compete, raising the price tag. The final price will still be below market. This method is similar to roulette: it can happen, but maybe not. The main disadvantage of this method of obtaining cheap land is that the cost of specialists and state duties no return, if the documents are not checked or you will lose the auction. But on the other hand, this is the best opportunity to find a suitable site at the lowest price.