Here it is the coveted temporary residence permit, what next? What to do? Where to go? Do I need something else to make or can safely live and work? On how much sun? And other issues connected with the resolution of temporary accommodation, will help to resolve this article.
Duties of foreign nationals who received permission for temporary residence
Within seven days (working) of receipt of a temporary residence permit:
- apply for registration in territorial body FMS of Russia at the location of the residential premises specified in the application for authorization;
- if it is not possible to register at the place of residence, then it is necessary to carry out the migration registration.
Within 1 year from the date of entry into Russia:
- to submit to the territorial body FMS of Russia the notice on statement on the account in tax authority (this is not necessary, it is at the discretion of the foreign national).
Within two months from the date of the expiration of another year from the date of receipt of the RWP:
- submit to the territorial body of the Federal body of Executive power in the sphere of migration at the place of obtaining a temporary residence permit confirmation of residence in the Russian Federation with the application of income certificate or other document confirming the amount and source of income for the year from the date of receipt of the RWP.
What to do if you want to change the place of temporary residence
At his own request, a foreign national who has obtained a TRP shall not have the right to change the place of his stay within the subject of the Russian Federation or to elect a place of residence outside the region in which he was issued a TRP.
However, there are exceptions:
- the existence of the right of ownership of housing on the territory of another subject of the Russian Federation;
- participation in the Government resettlement programme to assist voluntary resettlement of compatriots;
- residence permits for family members of a foreign citizen on the territory of another subject of the Russian Federation.
To change the place of temporary residence, you must submit an application in any form to the territorial division of the FMS at the place of issue the RWP or the new place of residence.
A foreign national is entitled to work exclusively within the subject of the Russian Federation, in which he issued a temporary residence permit.
For realization of labour activity by a legal entity, no additional permissions are required.
For the individual it is necessary to issue the patent.
About the registration of a patent described in one of our articles.
The loss or theft of a temporary residence permit
In case of loss by a foreign citizen of the document proving the identity, with the mark of issuing a TRP or temporary residence permit of a stateless person, to him in 3 days, you must contact the territorial FMS body at the place of residence with the application for issuance of a new permit to replace lost.
To restore the temporary residence permit must submit the following documents:
the statement about loss of the identity document (in any form);
- 2 personal photos (35 x 45 mm in colour or black and white with a clear face front);
For the period of consideration of the application, the foreign citizen gets help. Stateless person shall be issued a certificate with a photo, to help stamp the territorial authority of the FMS, who took the statement.
The application shall be considered within 7 days (workers).
If the document is lost outside the region of the Russian Federation where a foreign citizen permitted to live, he shall within 3 days apply to the territorial FMS body at the place of stay.
If scanning the document by a foreign national is found, the check stops on the basis of a written application.
Change the setup data
By changing the names and/or name, patronymic, place and date of birth, nationality and other reasons of sharing of the document, identification document, foreign citizen must within 10 days after receipt of the new document to apply to the territorial body of the FMS to the authorized place of temporary residence and to introduce a new identification document issued by an authorized body of foreign state of nationality (for persons without citizenship – previous permanent residence).
To change the installation data must submit the following documents:
- application in any form (the application must indicate the reason for exchange of the document);
- new document proving the identity and its copy and a notarized translation into Russian language (if the document is in a foreign language);
- stateless person should also provide 2 personal photos (35 x 45 mm in colour or black and white in front).
The birth of a child from parents who received the RWP
The child born on the territory of the Russian Federation after receiving one of the parents of the RWP may be issued a permit upon application of this parent. The application is submitted in any form to the territorial body of the FMS at the place of residence.
With the application you must submit:
- the birth certificate of the child;
- the document proving the identity and citizenship of the child if the parent is a foreign national (information about the child can be entered in the passport of a foreign citizen by the authorized body of the foreign state whose citizen is the parent). If the state of nationality of the parent who does not provide his nationality to the child (this fact must be confirmed by the certificate of authority of a foreign state), or parent is a stateless person, the child may be declared a stateless person, he will permit of a stateless person in Russia.
Sun child is issued for the term of the permit to its parent.