The insurance policy has become possible to acquire via the Internet. But how to do it? What will be the policy: electronic or is it paper? What to do and where to go to get this policy? On these and many other pressing issues relating to the insurance policies, talk to you in this article.
From 1 of July 2015, the policyholders can purchase insurance policies via the Internet, as from 1 of October 2015 it will be possible to issue an electronic policy "from scratch". So now it is only possible to extend the old policy on the same car and the same insurance company. About the only thing you can change is to add new drivers, having the ability to control the vehicle.
The opportunity to conclude the compulsory insurance contract in electronic form provided by the Bank of Russia from may 24, 2015 No. 3649, valid to 30 September 2015: "the Contract of compulsory insurance may be in the form of an electronic document. The contract of compulsory insurance in the form of an electronic document may be entered into only with the extension of the contract of compulsory insurance, including expanding the circle of persons admitted to management vehicle".
On the reduction of the list of persons admitted to driving the vehicle, the Indication doesn't say, why is there such a possibility is not clear.
Important! To make a brand new insurance policy will be possible only from 1 of October 2015.
What you need to do to get an insurance policy
- First of all, you need to create and send the insurance company a statement about the conclusion of the contract of compulsory insurance in the form of electronic document via the website of the insurance company.
- The statement must be signed by the simple electronic signature of insured – individual or reinforced qualified electronic signature of insured – legal entities.
But there is an alternative! Electronic signature you can not use, if you provide your social security number, to date, SNILS is analogous to the electronic signature of the insured. However, changes in the law on insurance, and, perhaps, identification with social security number will replace "username and password". But while it only plans. Therefore, either an electronic signature or social security number.
3. Next, you need to pay the insurance premium under the contract using your Bank card.
4. To obtain an insurance policy, directed by the insurer in the form of electronic document signed by the strengthened qualified digital signature of the insurer. Simultaneously with direction of such policy to the policyholder, the insurer shall enter the information on the conclusion of the contract of compulsory insurance in the automated information system of compulsory insurance.
5. To print the received electronic document. A direct claim about the law no, but what will you tell the inspector of traffic police in case of a stop?
Forms of policy OSAGO of series EEE issued at the conclusion of the contract from November 2014. At the conclusion of the insurance contract, until March 31, 2015 along with the form of series EEE issued in the form of series SSS. At the conclusion of the insurance contract, from 1 April 2015 is only a form of series EEE.
Currently, Federal law of 25 April 2002 No. 40-FZ"On compulsory insurance of civil liability of owners of vehicles" permitted to use the electronic policy and the rules of the road information on this form document no.
Of course, Federal law takes precedence over the Rules of the road established by Government decree. But in the course of such nuances, the traffic police? Good, needs to be amended in the SDA.
You also need to adjust the sub-item 2.1.1 of traffic Regulations, which currently require a driver to have insurance policy and show it to the inspector. However, while SDA is obliged to have at itself an insurance policy, the way out is the availability of a "hands on" or printed the insurance policy, or a printed out contract of compulsory insurance, which employee of traffic police can check the serial number. But just in case, it is better first time to carry a seal contract and the electronic policy.
Interesting! Any policy can be checked on the website of the Nonprofit organization Russian Association of motor insurers, which is the operator of the automated information system of insurance.